also...gray is always good for classic inappropriate quotes. and messing around with fairy tales and stories. and making them dirty. my favorite of the week so far...
"georgie porgie
sat on a pie
and birds came out
and flew up his fannycooloo." 1/10/07
happy weekend you beautiful souls.
13 comments:
I LOVE Grace's quote today. How hysterical! Thank you for such a lovely visit today and yummy lunchies and beautiful presents. Homemade presents are my favorite kind. I just love you and your kiddies beyond words. I'm so happy I got to see you all today.
Sending smooches!
-Steph
I love that Grace, she is always good for a laugh when you need it! I can't wait until Seth can talk and I can hear all the craziness in his mind! Have a great weekend with your fam!
That's a good obsession to have! Enjoy the weekend. Oh, and I love Grace's quote.
i have the same obsession my friend and i love your inspiration board.
Can we do a photobooth soon? We should've done one on our Methuen date Saturday. THe one from highschool is great of course but I could use an update for the 'ole scrapbook.
so good to know I'm not the only one kookoo for photobooths. thanks so much for all your photobooth friday postings... I have enjoyed each and every one of them! xxoo
fannycooloo is my new favorite word. your daughter is a card, which means that you must be one too. laughing my ass off in california....HA HA!!
Love the photobooth obsession. In our local mall they just put a photobooth, it's not the strip model but there are four pictures in a square. Khalila and I took our first pictures the other day. There is a nostalgia to it and I thank you for inspiring it. I look for photobooth machines everywhere we go. I hope that you also have a beautiful weekend my love.
what a collection!!!
i like Grace's nursery rhymes :)
grace's quote is fabulous!!! i totally couldn't help but tell you how wonderful i think it is. :)
yay!
Okay, I am in love with the word Fannycooloo, I am going to use it the first chance I get! Thanks Grace!!!!
So whats the plan Ninabeana :) You gonna come meet me in Cape Cod this year or what???
xoxo
Georgia
she really said, "Fannycooloo"? LOVE IT!
what a goof.
That board is AWESOME possum full of smiles and laughter.
georgia- i'm SO at the cape with you.
Post a Comment